Saturday, May 19, 2018

A Revelation

Last week I had the pleasure of attending the annual Revelation Conference created by Agape International Spiritual Center located in Los Angeles, CA. To say the least it was awesome, uplifting, exciting, educational, and just wonderful. I really feel like I need to create some new words to describe my experience.

The headlining key note speakers were Maladoma Some and Ester and Jerry Hicks with their compadres called Abraham. I have read the books by Maladoma and the Hicks, but the whole "in person" phenomenon leaves you speechless.

I want to attend all the Revelation Conferences in the future. I learned a lot about myself. I know what to do with my thoughts and how to snap out of listening to "negative" thoughts. The lessons for me were about keeping focused on what you want, NOT on what you don't want. OR on the lack of what you want.

WOW!, I realized I have been so focused on my plans and goals I forgot to live in the present. That single revelation for me is hugh. I had forgotten the importance of how to love where I am, how I am, who I am right now. But I'm back. All is Well.

No comments:

Post a Comment